Ad

Friday 20 June 2014

ACTRESS HALIMA ABUBAKAR LASHES OUT AT CRITICS OF HER LESBIANISM ROLE

  Last week,controversial and sexy Nollywood actress posted an innocent picture of herself and a fellow actress on her Instagram  playing out a lesbian scene on a movie set. The suggestive picture was widely circulated on the social media and critics typically descended heavily on her for being morally loose.
   On her twitter handle this morning,the Kogi-born actress lashes at her critics:'' Your dirty minds won't let you support your people.If another international star posts such,you will hail him or her.Face your pix,my dear.I'm doing my job and I know my limits.It is a movie for Nigerians, and thanks for your presence.''

2 comments:

  1. Halima thrives on controversies

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is not lesbianism,then what is it?

    ReplyDelete