Ad

Wednesday 18 June 2014

ACTRESS DAYO AMUSA OPENS UP ON HER ALLEGED STREET FIGHT


   Nollywood actress,Dayo Amusa has stoutly denied the rumour flying around her personality that she stabbed one Seun Oribe with a broken bottle in public.According to her,''I never stabbed  anybody.In fact,it was the same guy that broke a bottle and the bottle injured my two brothers who they claimed are my bodyguards. I don't use bodyguards.I'm not a politician,neither do I have skeletons in my cupboard.We had to rush my two brothers to Randle Hospital in Surulere.I may even provide pictures of the injured men if you want them.''
   Eyewitnesses accounts claimed that Dayo Amusa, and Seun,a socialite met on Morocco Road,Fadeyi in Lagos.Seun was driving a Toyota Camry while Dayo was cruising in her own car. Seun caused obstruction when he stopped to search for a missing stuff in his car.This angered Dayo who blared her car's horn to the annoyance of Seun.They started throwing verbal jabs at each other,and created a scene for people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment