Ad

Monday 7 July 2014

UNVEILING THE SPIRITUALIST WHO PREDICTED AYO FAYOSE'S ELECTION VICTORY

   DR Aruleba-Aruking is a popular Chief Priest of Ifa Oracle and a herbal medicine expert, born and brought up in Ekiti State. He correctly predicted the resounding victory of the newly-elected Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose in the last Ekiti State Governorship election. In a recent interview with a popular soft sell magazine, he revealed: ''My prediction of Ayo Fayose's victory was born out of my love for my people.As a good Nigerian, an indigene of Ekiti State , the General Overseer [G.O.] of World Spiritual Organization, African Chapter, and the Chief Priest of Wonderland Republic, I reserve my right as a citizen to hear my view on election in Nigeria in general, and Ekiti State in particular as directed by the spirit world. This prompted me to consult the Ifa Oracle, so as to be able to advise the Ekiti electorates on whom to vote for...''

No comments:

Post a Comment