Ad

Saturday 12 July 2014

''I DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE'',FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI

      The late Afro beat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti's musician son, Femi Kuti has distanced himself from the institution of marriage in a recent interview with Saturday Tribune. According to him,''I have seen too many marriage break-ups in my life. I don't understand the institution of marriage. So when I say I love someone,I have to wait for a pastor to pronounce us man and wife? Also,with the business I'm into, you need a woman who is tolerant and can accept so much. It doesn't mean you are cheating,but women in this business  will throw themselves at you and your woman must support you. If she doesn't, she's going to kill you,because we musicians are like birds that must be allowed to fly. You see, many marriages don't last because there are many partners who don't understand our jobs.''

No comments:

Post a Comment