Ad

Friday 4 July 2014

BIODUN OKEOWO'S CRAZE FOR SKIMPY CLOTHES

Delectable and fashionable Nollywood Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo,in a recent interview with Fashionista page of Saturday Punch newspaper reiterates her great love for skimpy clothes.Many people attribute this to Biodun's desire to be show off  her sexy legs. When asked why she likes wearing skimpy clothes, Biodun replies: ''Well,it depends on where I am going. I can't be going to a serious function and wear skimpy clothes. I can only wear mini gown. But I have to be covered to some extent. It won't be revealing but it would be short. Basically,I love wearing short clothes.''
    Biodun is one of the most fashionable Nollywood Yoruba actresses. She explains the reason for her great fashion sense: ''Naturally,I love to look good all the time. I make sure I dress well,no matter the event. But then,as an actress,I am a role model.A lot of people look up to me.''

No comments:

Post a Comment