Ad

Friday 18 July 2014

''I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN ACTRESS'', SEYI EDUN

    Nollywood enterprising actress and Olusola Oso's Blog Most Admired Yoruba actress, Oluwaseyi Edun has reiterated her passion for acting in an interview with the Nigerian Tribune.According to her, ''I have always wanted to be an actress because of the passion I have for it. I have been acting since I was a little girl.  I acted in church dramas, and also acted when I was in secondary school. I was a literature student. I'm a Gemini, outspoken and I make people laugh.There's never a dull moment with me,I'm always an entertainer, so friends and family advised me to go into acting. I tried my luck, here I am today.''
  Pretty Oluwaseyi confessed that she admires every part of her body,as she is naturally endowed. She is not scared of sexual harassment in Nollywood, as she knows how to handle such situations. She is presently working on two movie scripts with the captivating working titles, Lekki Babes and Gale Gale.

3 comments:

  1. naturally pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola, which levels now? why do you like to blog about Seyi?You better call a spade a spade

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Seyi

    ReplyDelete