Ad

Sunday 20 July 2014

FLOYD MAYWEATHER CLAIMS HE SLEPT WITH T.I.'S WIFE- TINY

  The super rich boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather last month fought with the popular rapper, T.I. in Las Vegas after the latter confronted him over the allegations that he has been sleeping with his wife, Tiny. Mayweather later denied ever sleeping with Tiny, and they are just friends.
    However, in a new twist yesterday, the ultra-rich boxer surprisingly claimed he actually had sex with T.I.'s wife. During a press conference for Mayweather-Maidana fight, a fan asked, ''What about T.I.?'' Mayweather responded sarcastically, ''What about the bitch?I was fucking his bitch. Money Mayweather gon' make it do what it do, baby.''
   Time for the woman at the centre of the storm, Tiny to make a clean breast of the situation.

2 comments:

  1. if Mayweather claims he slept with Tiny, and she never denied,then it is true

    ReplyDelete
  2. end of discussion

    ReplyDelete