Ad

Friday 23 May 2014

OLUSOLA OSO'S BLOG READERS,PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THE BLOG PAGE

  Dear,Olusola Oso's Blog[OOB] readers, first,this is to express my deep appreciation for your followership of  my blog. The  number of readers and unique visitors to the blog is increasing steadily. Many of you drop your comments on my blog posts on facebook page.
   Henceforth,I strongly appeal to you to be posting your comments directly on the blog page by clicking on   ''Post a Comment'' on the blog page.After typing your comment,choose a profile to publish it[eg google account,Open ID or anonymous].Then, click on 'Publish'.I promise to be publishing your comments.
  Companies,Individuals,Corporate bodies and business organisations can also place adverts on my blog.Call me on 08038341039 for further details.My advert rate is incredibly affordable. Thank you very much.

1 comment: