Ad

Sunday 28 September 2014

PRESIDENT JONATHAN DOES NOT DESERVE A SECOND TERM----------OKOGIE

   Anthony Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, former Archbishop of Lagos and first President of Christian Association of Nigeria[CAN] which is becoming controversial lately recently spoke with Sahara Reporters on a number of burning issues in the country. He roundly condemned the second term ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan who recently was adopted as the sole candidate of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming presidential election. When asked to comment on the President's ambition to seek a re-election,he said:
  ''You can see from all that is going on,that some people have been saying that he even signed for one term. You see,if I were in his shoes,I would hide my head.I am not a prophet,just like I told him that day,but that is what my mind is telling me.And nobody knows what is going to happen.Even,nobody knows who is going to be alive to see 2015.So,one has to be careful....''

No comments:

Post a Comment