Ad

Tuesday 16 September 2014

''DAMOLA OLATUNJI IS STILL OWING ME 150,000 NAIRA'',ESTRANGED WIFE

   IN an emotional interview with CITY PEOPLE, fast rising Nollywood Yoruba actor, Damola Olatunji's estranged wife,Raliat has lamented bitterly on how Bukky Awoyemi[aka Bukky Arugba] broke her marriage and snatched her actor husband from her. To complete the snatching, Bukky is now reportedly heavily pregnant for the suave,light-skinned actor, who has maintained surprising silence over his crashed marriage.
     Hear Raliat: ''I feel used and dumped,whenever I think of all I did for Damola.I have been supporting him. I have invested a lot....I am always withdrawing money from my account to send to Damola in Nigeria. Damola and I live in the Ahmadiyya area of Lagos,around Sango.When I asked around the neighbourhood,some of our neighbours say they used to see Bukky come into our place around 12 midnight and will leave very early like 5 am before all our neighbours wake up.But I don't blame her,it's my husband I blame.''
     When the aggrieved Raliat was asked her next line of action,she said:''Well, I am coming home in January to pack my things from the house. He is owing me 150,000 naira,the balance of the money I loaned him for his last movie.I borrowed him 300,000 naira,but he has paid back 150,000 naira. I will file for divorce and pack my things. I have to move on.I am still a young girl,I dedicated  my entire life to him but see what has happened. I have no savings all because of him to look good and feel happy. But let's thank God for life.It's painful that I became a victim.''
    Over to you Damola. Isn't it time to talk? In law, silence means consent. Are Raliat's allegations true or incorrect?

4 comments:

  1. Damola's image is getting tarnished by the marriage crash as he has refused to respond to all the allegations levelled against him by the estranged wife.Presently,there is only one side to the story.He needs to speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see gobe, omo see gobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. RALIAT sounds too desperate for my liking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounding desperate? I am sure you are still single. If you are a married man or woman,you won't have talked like that

      Delete