Ad

Sunday 7 September 2014

DEAR SOLA: MY SISTER'S HUSBAND SLEEPS WITH ME

    FROM AN OOB READER:

  I studied Economics and graduated with a Second Class[Lower Division] from Obafemi Awolowo University,Osun State, Nigeria. I observed my mandatory National Youth Service in Kwara State. It was a fun-filled time.I was not in any committed relationship with any man prior to the service year. During the service year,I dated a handsome, cerebral man named Johnson. He travelled to the U.K. for his masters degree immediately after the youth service. He didn't really jilt me or use and dump me . Right from the onset,we both knew the relationship will be short-lived as he had secured admission to the University of Essex,U.K. for his M.Sc. during the service year. We had unprotected sex repeatedly while the romantic love affair lasted. Mercifully,I never got pregnant for him,thanks to the contraceptives I used religiously. I completed the service year without being in any steady relationship.
   Immediately after the service year,like most Nigerian graduates,I made up my mind to move to Lagos,the commercial nerve center of Nigeria in search for a white-collar job.I stay with my immediate elder sister who is married with two lovely kids,aged 4 and 6.She is on an 8 to 5 pm job with the Nigerian Postal Service. Her husband is a businessman,and self-employed.He is occasionally at home during the day time. While still job hunting,I do spend time at home too.I only go out when I need to mail my C.V and credentials to prospective employers,or when I need to go to the market to buy foodstuffs. One day,my sister's husband wooed me. I was shell-shocked. I later succumbed to his amorous advances due to his persistence, and promises.
 He has been making love regularly with me for the past 6 months.He gives me money often for my upkeep,as he is quite comfortable. During our love making bouts,he usually tells me that I'm fantastic on bed,unlike my sister who,he alleges,is not good on bed. I've been taking my contraceptives steadily,and nothing like pregnancy for now. I'm ashamed to admit that  I've overcome my initial sense of guilt,and I'm beginning to enjoy my clandestine love affair with him.
    My fear is that in as much as I continue to stay in that apartment with them,the love affair would continue. Unfortunately,I don't have the sufficient cash to rent my own apartment as I'm yet to secure a job. Besides,my unsuspecting sister really wants me to continue to stay with her as I assist in domestic chores and in taking care of the kids.
  What should I do?I'm really confused.

2 comments:

  1. you are a big fool and a disgrace on womanhood.you are planning to snatch your sister's husband from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really serious. I would advise her to leave the house,she can squat with friends

    ReplyDelete