Ad

Saturday 27 September 2014

HOW MY MARRIAGE CRASHED----DORIS SIMEON

   Nollywood star actress and Faaji Extra presenter on DSTV, Doris Simeon recently spoke with Punch newspaper on the real reasons her marriage to controversial movie director, Daniel Ademinokan crashed irretrievably. According to her:
  ''I can't say what actually happened.I did not suspect if he was dating any woman or not because we were best of friends. I trusted him too. When the problem started,I was begging for reconciliation. I am an orphan with nobody to run to but his family members who also tried to intervene. At a point,they fought with him because he stopped picking their calls,even his pastor.....He would leave the house for some days and would not pick my calls.He also accused me of nagging and policing him around. At a point,he came back and told me it was lack of money that caused the problems. As a good wife,i suggested we pray about it.He told me he wanted to go and see his mother and took our only son with him.I didn't suspect anything because they usually went out together. That was the last son I saw my then 2-year-old son. He is now 6 years.''
   The case concerning the granting of the custody of child is now in court.

2 comments:

  1. that is wickedness on Daniel's part.How can you deny your son access to his mother for four solid years

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must have gotten over the marriage break up.Doris is doing wonderfully well for herself

    ReplyDelete