Ad

Saturday 18 October 2014

DEAR SOLA: I AM PREGNANT FOR MY BOSS

    MY husband lost his job last year as a banker with one of the new generation banks in Nigeria. He was a victim of the downsizing which many Nigerian banks embraced in order to stay in business. For the past 14 months now,all his efforts to get another job have yielded no dividend. As a result,the responsibility of taking care of him and our three children fell on my frail shoulders.My monthly salary of 60000 naira as a proofreader with a publishing company, BlackWorld Publishers,Lagos,Nigeria was barely enough to take care of our basic needs.
    One morning, my boss[the Publisher] summoned me to his office.On getting there,he expressed his undying love for me,and told me to be having a clandestine love affair with him. He promised to shower me with love and care. His amorous advances became so persistent that I eventually succumbed.Since he is a married man,he couldn't invite me to his matrimonial home. We normally met at an highbrow hotel tucked in a desolate street,far from the prying eyes of the public. He kept his promise,and gave me lump sums of money periodically. My husband noticed the change in the family's fortunes. I lied to him I have been promoted at my place of work and my salary has been tripled. He is too relieved by the financial cushion to probe further.
    My boss and I had sex regularly.I must confess that after overcoming my initial scruples,I began to enjoy the love making intensely.  We normally had unprotected sex;he disliked using condoms. Two months ago,my husband travelled to Abuja to try his luck on his job hunting.He put up with his Abuja-based younger brother who is still single. 6 weeks after his temporary relocation,I discovered that I am pregnant. Definitely,my husband who has not slept with me for the past 3 months is not responsible for the pregnancy. My boss has impregnated me.When I informed him,he kicked against the idea of abortion.He asked me to keep the pregnancy.
  OOB readers, the writer needs your advice. Over to you.

4 comments:

  1. You are a big fool and an adulterer. The pregnancy will teach you a lifetime lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do whatever you like,but don't give a bastard child to your husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what the love for money have caused you. It's a pity

    ReplyDelete