Ad

Wednesday 25 November 2015

''I MAY NOT REMARRY'', TOYIN AIMAHKU

   Controversial and sexy Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu has finally cleared the air on the stories flying around her personality lately concerning her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In a chat with NNN,she said she doesn't know where her rumoured plan to marry Seun Egbegbe emanates from. Hear her: ''I have said it times without number that I'm not dating Seun and I've never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don't think I have time for any relationship now. I don't think I would want to get married again.''
   Toyin's plan to kiss marriage bye bye, I strongly believe is taking it too far. She is too lively and pretty to remain single. Most important, she needs to have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment